检视亿博app的私隐政策, including our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation, 请参阅亿博app的 隐私政策
父母: Please note that you should allow cookies in order to log into the 父区域. 进一步的信息
At the heart of Bryanston’s approach is our distinctive method of education, the Bryanston方法. It has been the keystone of the School’s philosophy since our foundation in 1928, tailored to the needs 和 interests of each pupil. There is no Bryanston ‘type’ – we want our pupils to think for themselves.
Alongside high academic st和ards 和 expectations, we also provide an emotionally 和 intellectually supportive environment, 让学生独立发展, 有创意的, 和无限的思考. 亿博app鼓励 创新 和 创造力 在课程的所有领域, 相信想象力, 的角度来看, 勇敢在历史上也是适用的, 科学, 或者数学，比如音乐或艺术.
田园保健 sits at the heart of everything we do, 和 the Pastoral 和 the 学术 integrate through the Bryanston 一对一的辅导 系统. Each pupil is carefully matched to their tutor 和 the relationship lasts for the duration of the pupil’s years at Bryanston. The tutor guides each tutorial pupil in becoming responsible for their own learning 和 discusses their wellbeing 和 progress at the weekly 一对一的辅导. They help pupils plan 和 manage their deadlines 和 priorities across the week 和 encourage 独立. 随着时间的推移, the tutor also supports them through key moments in their education, 比如选项选择, 考试, 和大学的应用程序. At all times, they act as each pupil’s champion 和 advocate.
To find out more about the importance of the Tutor relationship, you can view a short film below.
Our goal is to send Bryanston pupils out into the world equipped with a confidence built not only upon academic qualifications, but also upon values 和 a raft of personal skills 和 qualities, as well as with an ability to contribute positively to society.
除了 to their lessons, all pupils have timetabled 赋值 每周的时间段. 在这些时间, they choose a study space in which to work on their tasks 和 where there is always a teacher supervising 和 available for help.
The outcomes of weekly 赋值s 和 classwork are recorded on the Bryanston 图表. Marks for attitude to learning 和 订婚 are recorded every week in every subject: these are visible to tutors 和 parents. 除了, teachers’ comments can be seen on the 图表 和 inform part of the weekly tutorial discussion. Late work 和 merits are also registered on the 图表, for tutors 和 heads of year to monitor.
Attainment is measured using national exam specification grading in interim reports on the 图表, 然后是期末报告, 学科教师制作, 导师和学生宿舍管理员.
In the sixth form, pupils may choose between A levels or the IB programmes. 在每一个主题, 支持他们的课程, each pupil has a weekly one-to-one or small group session to review progress 和 develop learning. The pupils are expected to be proactive in these sessions 和 bring questions, 的想法, 并进行讨论.
The Bryanston curriculum is deliberately broad. 独特的, we do not operate a timetable using fixed ‘blocks’, which would force pupils to choose between subjects. Each pupil can explore their own choices at GCSE 和 beyond.
- The pupils at Bryanston are given the level of structure 和 support appropriate to their specific year group, 是情感, 田园, 或学术.
- Pupils develop a 有创意的, curious, innovative, 和 analytical approach. They are encouraged to ask questions 和 to challenge convention intelligently.
- Problem-solving 和 critical thinking are also encouraged in all subjects.
- Our pupils achieve impressive value-added scores 和 public examination results without compromising on academic ambition or breadth of experience.
- Our pupils leave Bryanston confident in their own skin, 明确他们的立场, with a strong sense of responsibility 和 a desire to contribute to society.
- 小学生学会自信地交流, 敏感, 和 effectively with adults 和 peers 和 to manage their time efficiently.
- Employers 和 former pupils (OBs) tell us that the challenges of both university 和 the workplace were made easier to tackle because of our emphasis on accountability, 独立, 和个人的责任.
In summary: key points about the Bryanston方法
- Bryanston has high academic st和ards 和 expectations of every pupil.
- The curriculum is wide-ranging – there are no rigid timetable blocks.
- The bespoke 1-to-1 tutorial 系统 is at the heart of a Bryanston education.
- The 图表 allows pupils, staff, 和 parents to monitor progress & 订婚
- Innovation 和 创造力 are encouraged in all subjects, be it design, maths, chemistry, or music.
- 好奇心的发展, independent learning 和 responsibility are key aspects of the approach.
- There is a high level of support 和 structure, particularly in D (Year 9) in order to enable a successful transition into Bryanston.